Doctrine and Covenants 4: 2-3

2. Therefore, O ye that embark in the service of God, see that ye serve him with all your heart, might, mind and strength, that ye may stand blameless before God at the last day.
3. Therefore, if ye have desires to serve God ye are called to the work;

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Letter from Sister Larson from Idaho regarding Elder TJ Hardy

Dear Brother and Sister Hardy

I wanted to email and let you know how impressed I
am with your son as a missionary. I have gotten to
know him and his companion over the past month
Last Sunday we had our ward primary program, which
the elders participated in. At the end of the program
they were both asked to share their testimonies. I was
so impressed with Elder Hardy's testimony of the
Savior and of missionary work.

I found myself looking at my two sons up on the stand as he spoke and
hoping that they will be as prepared as your son when
it comes time for them to enter the mission field.
I felt impressed to write you this short letter to thank
you for your efforts in raising such a fine son and
honorable missionary. I am so grateful for the
example he is to my children and the blessing he is to
both the members and investigators is our area.

Sis. Larsen

No comments:

Post a Comment