Doctrine and Covenants 4: 2-3

2. Therefore, O ye that embark in the service of God, see that ye serve him with all your heart, might, mind and strength, that ye may stand blameless before God at the last day.
3. Therefore, if ye have desires to serve God ye are called to the work;

Monday, January 2, 2012

Excerpts from Elder TJ's letter

This past week since I have been transferred I have seen myself grow a lot and I have discovered the missionary that I really am: I truly enjoy being obedient, faithful, don’t like to waste time, and study my brains out! I have prayed a ton I feel so in tune with the spirit and feel like a great missionary. I enjoy working 12+ hour’s days. I love missionary work! I want to find teach and baptize many! My studies have been awesome, it’s been a real test for me to see the kind of missionary I am and it's been fun and good for me to reflect on the things I have done.

Love Elder Hardy

No comments:

Post a Comment