Doctrine and Covenants 4: 2-3

2. Therefore, O ye that embark in the service of God, see that ye serve him with all your heart, might, mind and strength, that ye may stand blameless before God at the last day.
3. Therefore, if ye have desires to serve God ye are called to the work;

Friday, October 14, 2011

Latest news from Elder Tyler (TJ) Hardy

Letter on October 4th, 2011

Had Ron's Baptism on Sept 30th which was WAY cool he was the first guy I taught my first day and my first baptism. He was so happy and calm it was very neat to see him do that. He will be confirmed on Sunday at 11am. I will help then this Sunday I will be confirming Brianna Freeman!!! I told you about that right? :) I am excited kinda nervous though. But more excited than nervous. We got a call 2 Sundays ago saying that we have to give up 3 of our 7 wards so we had to do that this past week and that was a lot harder than I thought ha-ha I’ve only been here 2 months and am so attached! That cools though I think :) But it will help us become more successful and find more people.

We have been teaching lots of people and some progressing but some aren’t which is hard to see but that’s why we’re here to help them along the way. This upcoming week should be a good one, last week we had general conference so it was a little harder to see people on the weekends so that will be great! What did you like most about this year’s general conference?

You know dad i am starting to get the flow of mission life besides the 6:30am thing haha i am really enjoying it out here everything is good even in the hard times there is always a positive outlook for me.

I couldnt think of a better experience for me to grow as a man and grown closer to my Savior Jesus Christ and ponder all the many things He has done for me. In any trial I know that He is always there and will always help me out. The power of prayer is such a blessing in life. When life is great it is so important to keep praying because Satan is always persistant so follow this scirpture as will I (D&C 10:5) come off that conquer of Satan And we will be greatly blessing and favored of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment